I am looking for a
- Web User Interface Developer
for a company specialized in travel search engine, based in Budapest.
- Front-end software development, testing and maintenance, as well as user interface design.
- Cooperating with developers on the back-end side.
Requirements (higher weighting more important):
- 10: Deep knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and UML based design.
- 10: Understanding architectural design patterns, e.g. MVC.
- 10: Experience in version control tools, e.g. CVS, SVN.
- 10: 4 years experience in building multilingual websites and browser independent coding, including practice in CSS and templating languages, e.g. Velocity, Smarty and Django template.
- 10: SEO and website optimization experience.
- 10: Strong intermediate English.
- 9: Well organized personality with the ability to work on different projects simultaneously.
- 9: Open personality with good communication skills.
- 8: Experience with high-traffic web applications.
- 8: Understanding content Management Systems e.g. Joomla.
- 8: Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- 8: Good design skills.
- 7: Experience or deep understanding of the following tools and technologies: Java, J2EE, JSP, Tomcat, Eclipse, Hibernate.
- IT programmer / Developer