Our global partner, one of the most innovative companies in the IT sector, is looking for an
IT program manager
who will be responsible for operational excellence of the CIO Run Common Services organization.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Define baselines and improvement projects.
- Apply the proper tools and methods.
- Drive and track execution of projects.
- Identify Six Sigma training and certification needs.
- Lead yearly process maturity assessment.
- Host monthly review meetings.
- Overall responsibility of the Run Application Portfolio.
- Degree in information technology.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English.
- 3 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in process improvement (Six Sigma, Lean).
- Experience working in a global organization.
- Capable to work independently.
- Excellent drive and motivation.
- Ability to work in different time zones.
- IT / Telecom
- Project manager
- Budapest, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.