The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for an
Internet Bank Engineer
role for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- System maintenance and administration.
- Support in vulnerability assessments, consultation and advice regarding findings, planning of proper resolution together with the vendor.
- Business analysis tasks: evaluation and planning of development needs, creation of specifications, supervision of developments creation of feasibility studies, review of alternate solutions, preparations of decision making materials.
- Selection and implementation of IT solutions most matching the business needs of the Bank.
- Creation of documentation for the developers.
- Support in resolution of ad hoc daily errors or incidents.
- Maintaining relationship with the vendors.
- Follow-up of the development lifecycle.
- University or college degree.
- At least 5-7 years of banking experience in similar business or technical activity.
- AIX/Linux system knowledge, system administration experience.
- Optionally: understanding RPG/ILE RPG , programming or scripting experience and skills.
- High level of written and verbal English.
- IT Security knowledge with special attention regarding internet banking solutions.
- Knowledge of Electra application.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.