The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Field Support Engineer
- Implementing and commissioning our last generation telecommunication products and software.
- Troubleshooting and bringing innovative solutions.
- Preparing upgrades for minimum impact on the end-user service.
- Coordinating with our partners and reporting within customer meetings by being owner of the cases.
- Contributing to and learning from international team support (methodology, training, lessons learned, common tools).
- Strong IT systems engineering background.
- Knowledge of different platforms (Windows, Linux)
- IT networking knowledge (CISCO)
- Architecture oriented thinking.
- Learn and support mobile telecommunication systems.
- Open minded for RF technologies.
- Be able to comply with security environment.
- Be open for communication and team work.
- Autonomy for working and being able to report both internally and to customer.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant engineering.
- Fluent Hungarian and English language skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.