Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
Reporting and DM Specialist
who will be responsible for managing all administrative tasks required for preparing and running the satisfaction surveys and you support the analysis the consolidation and the reporting on the survey results and prepare communication material accordingly.
In addition you will be responsible for document management and administration activities within FG including the preparation and lifecycle management of documentation and ensuring auditable project documentation and administration.
What we offer:
- Prestigious pharmaceutical company offering long-term opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career development.
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
- Collecting and tracking change requirements from business partners.
- Performing results analysis using existing reporting tools.
- Preparing communication material like G+ posts, slide decks, emails.
- Managing all administrative tasks to run the annual IT Satisfaction Survey.
- Coordinate, collect and manage list of applications and users.
- Collecting and tracking action items from functions to improve satisfaction.
- Manage document lifecycle.
- Support EDM process and related tool.
- You have University education.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- You have previous experience with office applications, mainly Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, gDrive, G+ and Google Forms), with reporting tools (Business Objects, Tableau, Excel) and with EDM systems (advantage).
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- You have structured approach and task management (ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel without dropping anything) with strong focus on quality and timing.
- You have attention to detail and analytical mind-set with outstanding ability to collect and synthesize large amounts of data into a concise, straightforward format.
- You are able to work autonomously.
- You are comfortable working in a virtual team environment.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 291 3089
The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
Windows Server Engineers
who will be part of a global technology group that delivers the software and hardware technology solutions that make our businesses run. The team manages the production, operations, and engineering of data centers, voice and data networking solutions, wireless technologies, server and database operations, desktops, servers and mainframes.
The Windows Operations group provides a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support the business functional requirements whilst managing associated risks. The team has presence in several cities across the globe including Budapest and its responsibility is based around operational stability and production engineering of a large global Windows Server environment.
- Maintain technology infrastructure, providing operational stability by following and using the tools, policies, processes and procedures available.
- Responding to L1 and L2 escalations.
- Resolve Incidents impacting hosts or environment.
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation.
- Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and procedures.
- Investigate and Troubleshoot root causes via problem management.
- Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required, resulting in satisfactory resolution.
- Dissemination of knowledge amongst colleagues.
- Integrate and Interact with regional and global colleagues, providing innovative ideas.
- Active participation within and amongst teams and colleagues, providing constructive feedback when necessary.
- Identify areas for process improvement, automation and scripting wherever possible.
- Evaluate, discuss, listen to and re-think ideas to move forwards in a productive manner.
- Responsibility for the planning and controlled execution of releases into the managed environment.
- Work with Engineering groups to deliver value to customers.
- Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Good command of English.
- Experience in Windows Operating Systems, Server 2003, 2008R2 and 2012.
- Understanding of virtualisation technologies for example XenDesktop, XenApp, vCenter.
- SQL administration and basic development experience (preferably with Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with a BI solution or Reporting/analyses tool (e.g. SSIS, SSRS, QlikView, Tableau)
- Scripting skills (Powershell)
- Clustering and Storage Management technologies.
- Understanding of Network layers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft core services: DFS, DFS-R, DNS, Printing.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to email@example.com with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.