Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
IT Vendor Manager
who will be responsible for the service delivery management of the supplier.
What we offer:
- Prestigious pharmaceutical company offering long-term opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career development.
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
- Incident and change management.
- Monitoring of SLA performance.
- Monitoring of supplier assurance activities.
- Performance reviews and service improvement implementations.
- Overall accountability for the vendor partnership across Group Functions and leverage vendor and partner expertise in process and system enhancement.
- Providing a vendor management framework e.g. standard templates, checklists, procedures, governance for requirement gathering, service performance tracking, metrics etc.
- Preparing SOW (Statement of work) for procurement ensuring continuous improvement of policies, processes and procedures that deliver consistent and reliable service from the vendor to solution owners.
- Building relationships with key suppliers (internal and external) and work with solution owners in facilitating regular performance reviews to ensure business requirements are being met.
- Ensuring that supplier relationship management processes are established and followed as key business processes.
- Ensuring that the internal and external service providers deliver IT services and resolve incidents and issues in accordance with the agreed scope and service level agreements.
- Evaluating customer satisfaction measurements.
- Run and assess surveys on a regular basis and derive actions, while managing any operational issues between FG and the IT vendor and internal partner.
- Ensuring operational stability and effectiveness of FG applications which are managed according to the SLAs agreed with the business and any defined operational metrics.
- Acting as a liaison to functions and provide consultancy for partner and vendor topics and sourcing activities.
- Leading the implementation of Service Level Agreements.
- You have University education, preferably in IT.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- You bring at least 3 years of experience from a partner or vendor management role with a knowledge of accounted IT solution domain.
- You have strong decision making skills and analytical mindset.
- You have strong negotiations skills and ability to influence the parties in the negotiation.
- You have good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- You have very good knowledge of reporting tools (Business Object, tableau, Excel).
- You have attention to detail and analytical mindset with outstanding ability to collect and synthesize large amounts of data into a concise, straightforward format.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089