YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a
for the unit that develops various tools supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. The tools cover a wide scope such as network planning, network performance monitoring and secure connection to external networks.
- Be involved in the whole software development lifecycle.
- Focus on analyzing initial requirements or use cases coming from the solution architects.
- Design software solutions taking into consideration budget issues and the product roadmap.
- Lead software architecture design and cost estimations of larger parts.
- Make and approve decisions in software architectural issues also analyzing 3rd party solutions and alternatives.
- Communicate findings from the Software Architect group into the project/product in order to spread best practices of software technologies and methodologies among products to improve our development productivity and quality.
- Verify and maintain code quality: contribute at internal software audits/code reviews are conducted.
- Estimate and report the need, cost and impact of re-factoring and introduction of new technologies to project and product management.
- Support code developers in programming, software technology and methodology questions, mentor less experienced colleagues.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Experience in at least a couple of these various competences such as: software technology, system architecture, information/data handling and distributed systems.
- Deep experience in OOP, RDBMS, ORM, Design Patterns and Continuous Integration.
- Good mentoring, communication, leadership and decision making skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Experience in the following software technologies: C++, Linux shell scripting.
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: