The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for our client operating in the telecom sector.
- Financial controlling and handling of PMT processes
- Resource planning
- Ensure deadlines, budget and required quality
- Prepare project documentation
- Keep contact with the clients
- Prepare reports and statistics
- Provide support to project managers in the following responsibilities: making minutes, organize meetings
- 1-3 years of project management experience in software development or transition
- College or university degree
- Business fluency in German
- Experience in finance, controlling
- Knowledge of international project management methodologies (eg. PMI, PRINCE2) would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Stress resistant
- Certificate of good-conduct
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.
Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
IT Business Consultant
Our client is a dynamically developing local company specialised in business application development.
What the company offers:
- Variety of Projects
- Fresh Technologies
- Professional Challenges
- Rapid development
- MCPD Exams
- Career development
- Support software development projects.
- Professional support and advice in development topics: .Net, SQL, SharePoint, Office, Windows, Web, Business Intelligence.
- Analyse business needs, make proposals to resolve them.
- Preparation of Functional Requirements Specifications.
- Client management.
- Writing offers and offer management.
- Requirements analysis and documentation of results.
- Reporting to the Manager.
- Support the transfer process.
- Experienced in software development projects (mainly .NET based).
- Good knowledge of Software Development Methodologies (agile, waterfall).
- Good command of English.
- Customer focus.
- Determination, agility.
- Good communication ability.
- Responsible personality.
- Goal oriented thinking.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.
Our global partner, a leading computing and biosciences, is looking for a
who will be responsible for accomplishing project objectives by planning, evaluating and managing project activities.
- Develop project plans in cooperation with the customer, development manager and business analyst.
- Remove impediments and support project team to deliver the product goals and deliverables.
- Present status and developed functionalities in iterations.
- Determine project roles, resource need, staffing, timeframes.
- Work with external contractors or partners if necessary.
- Define clear, understood, accepted and measurable project metrics.
- Create reliable estimates for project deadlines and effort.
- Monitor projects and regularly report progress (percent completed, resource burn, slippage, completion duration and other key project metrics).
- Keep an accurate risk tracking document with and associated mitigation plan.
- Meet project objectives, regarding time, effort and quality.
- Build a knowledge base of company specific project knowledge (templates, processes, methods, typical risks . etc.)
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with Document Management Systems.
- 2+ year experience in managing software projects.
- Scrum knowledge.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- IT / Telecom
- Project manager
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.