Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
who will be focused on contributing towards the product backlog for either front end or back end services.
Our client creates online payment systems and banking applications.
- Design, implement and maintain Java based applications
- Drive best practice, quality and consistency within design and development phases
- Identify production and non-production application issues
- Identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of Java developed projects
- Provide direct support to Development Manager efforts as requested
- Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software working with established processes
- Develop and execute unit test plans
- Support formal testing and resolve test defects
- Proficient knowledge of Java SE
- Proficient knowledge of Spring Core and related Spring technologies
- Knowledge of Agile based methodologies
- Basic knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- JUnit testing
- Minimum 3 years of experience with high traffic websites
- Use of continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of Maven
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.