The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Produces the analysis documentation for the implementation of specific applications.
- Directly involved in the parametrization activity conducting functional tests on new application releases.
- Supports the definition of ad-hoc standard solutions for customer.
- Identifies problems and all relevant issues in straightforward situations and generates possible solutions, assessing each against standard procedures.
- Degree in IT, economics, finance or similar domain.
- At least 2 years of job experience.
- Knowledge of methods (e.g. Business Analysis) experience in test automation.
- Knowledge of production environment support and system topography.
- Fluent English.
- Analytical and structured way of thinking, with multitasking personality.
- Flexibility and interpersonal skills and capacity for teamwork.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.
Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
IT Configuration Analyst
professional for our client operating in the digital finance industry.
- Assist or lead teams involved in configuration to create first version of skeleton process, datamodel, product, user task forms
- System configuration (data model, process, printouts, products, integration tasks, etc.)
- Report on project advancement
- Involved in communication with customer
- On-site visits
- Fluent English
- Experience in IT implementation projects as senior tester or business analyst
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Ability to travel frequently for providing training and on-site assistance (2-3 weeks sessions)
- Team player
- Process oriented thinking
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and understand prioritization of deliverables
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.
The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Lead Test Engineer
who will be expected to work closely with the business users based in Hungary
- Planning, estimation, reporting and managing the test activities
- Maintaining dashboard, facilitate and ensure quality targets are achieved
- Provide inputs to ensure continuous improvements to QA processes
- Own the test script development & maintenance plans
- Manage test dependencies, issues and risks, providing first and second level escalation support and initiate third level escalation support, as necessary
- Coordinate onsite/offshore activities with Business Analysts, Projects Managers, Development & Product Assurance team
- Work through the Unix command level and understand/analyse the stored procedure & SQL at the Sybase/oracle database level.
- Test Scenarios/Test Cases Preparation, Test Execution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent English language skills
- Proven history of delivering as a technical employee (business analyst, Developer or Tester)
- Experience in the Regulatory domain highly advantageous
- Stakeholder and Client Relationship Management
- Hands-on UNIX experience
- Proficient in SQL – understand/analyse the stored procedure & SQL at the Sybase/oracle database level
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
TECHNICAL SYSTEM TESTER
who will be responsible for customer projects in the banking sector.
- Understand and follow established testing practices.
- Maintain the testing environment.
- Get familiar with products and components.
- Get familiar with applied testing techniques.
- Configure and use test automation.
- Understand business, operational and technical requirements.
- Understand solution design for assigned projects and tasks.
- Create comprehensive Test Plans and Test Scripts.
- Conduct manual and automated testing.
- Coordinate local and remote testing projects.
- Document and report test results and evidences.
- BSc or MSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- 3+ years experience in manual and automated testing.
- Experience in scripting language.
- Complex thinking in IT and business related processes.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Strong analytical and critical approach.
- Strong planning and time-management skills.
- Advantage: Experience gained in the banking industry.
- IT / Telecom manager
- Tester / Test engineer
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.