The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the IT sector.
- Working on open source automation tools.
- Step and integration development and maintenance.
- Working on new features for the CLI.
- Coordinating with backend and frontend team.
- Collaborating with users and being active in the community.
- Optimizing and revising tools and integrations.
- At least 3 years of experience with scripting and command line tools.
- Experience with multiple programming languages (preferably: Go, Ruby, Bash, Swift).
- Experience working on developer tools / CLI tools.
- CI/CD experience.
- Deep knowledge of macOS or Linux systems.
- Experience with Git and pull request based development.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.