Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
Lead Web Operations Analyst (PAAS)
Our client is a dynamically developing global company operating in the manufacturing industry.
What the company offers:
- Great work environment.
- Professional development.
- Challenging careers.
- Competitive compensation.
- Provide troubleshooting and maintenance for PaaS.
- Lead a team of System Analysts.
- Architecture maintenance.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of globally hosted applications.
- Translate detailed specifications into new or enhanced application solutions.
- Implement new or updated technologies to the web operating system platforms of the business.
- Supports existing processes and standard development procedures.
- Manage daily activities, issue resolution and communication across project execution teams.
- 5 years of experience in web technologies administration support.
- Good command of English.
- Knowledge of full system development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of JEE/.NET based technologies to support multiple application and web servers (Weblogic, Glassfish, JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere, iPlanet, Apache, IIS)
- Experience in cloud computing.
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to explain issues and resolutions to technical and non-technical staff.
- Quality oriented thinking.
- Budapest, Hungary.
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.
The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
Senior Middleware Expert (Oracle)
who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the IT middleware infrastructure of the company.
- As a devops professional in 80 percent of your time you will do operations and in 20 percent development.
- Support the IT operations team and IT processes.
- Maintain business continuity on operated systems.
- Create reports on your activities to the Infrastructure Manager.
- Support local strategies based on global concepts.
- Ensure redundancy on middleware systems.
- Implement and deploy new solutions.
- Propose the use of new technologies.
- Daily maintenance and documentation of the IT middleware infrastructure.
- Implement internal and external development requirements.
- 3+ years of experience in Oracle databases and Weblogic servers.
- Experience in the administration of Oracle Business Transaction Monitoring.
- Knowledge of client-server architecture.
- Experience in the administration of Oracle Access Management.
- Experience in configuring and operating Oracle Service Bus.
- Experience in the administration of Oracle Http Server.
- Experience in the administration of Oracle Internet directory.
- Experience in configuring and operating Oracle Enterprise Monitoring.
- Knowledge of Proxy Servers.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic thinking, standalone problem solving capabilities.
- Proactive thinking.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.