I am looking for
Unix Infrastructure Experts
for our global partner, who is a bank.
Scope of the position:
- Member of infrastructure team within the application delivery organization.
- Managing development and testing environments of IT systems on Unix platform.
- Participate in the overall infrastructure support of development and testing teams.
- Identifies, analyses and solves operational problems of systems in scope during development and testing.
- Responsible for version control of the managed systems.
- Support customer operations in troubleshooting.
- University or Collage degree in IT area.
- 6 years working experience in Unix environments.
- Knowledge in Unix shell scripting (ksh, tcsh).
- Strong intermediate level of English.
- Have solid overview of Oracle RDBMS.
- Experience in making SQL queries.
- Good communication skills.
- IT programmer / Developer
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to Mr. László Spiller: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.