Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional
IT Infrastructure Architect
Our client is a dynamically developing local IT security, business consulting and system integration firm.
- Desing and planning of data center infrastructure (server infrastructure, networks, operating systems, virtualization technologies).
- Design and measurement of complex, enterprise level IT concepts.
- Present our technical system models and solutions to our clients.
- Evaluate technical plans regarding security and quality assurance criteria.
- Create feasibility analysis and benchmark comparison.
- Execute and coordinate portfolio and service development tasks.
- People management, regular audit, procurement, commercial planning, reporting.
- University or college degree in IT or related field.
- Technical knowledge of networks, storages, Unix/Linux, Windows, databases, virtualization and application systems.
- Several years of experience in the field of IT infrastructure and engineering design
- Good understanding of up-to-date IT security solutions.
- Good written and oral English skills.
- Driving license.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Teamwork and reliable independent work.
- Technical team leading skills
- System approach and structured thinking
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.