GRP IT Recruitment is looking for a MAC System Engineer for Europe’s leading financial group that develops innovative banking and insurance services.
- Strengthen the management and security of MacBook Endpoints.
- Strive for a MacBook Developer Endpoint that is identical with Windows workstations.
- Develop, implement and integrate with Security Operations Center tooling.
- Participate in a project to bring the development processes risk-matched.
- Implement changes and the daily management of the MacBook environment.
- Identify the root cause of security issues.
- Dive into the log files of servers and systems.
- Improve security together with architects and analysts.
- Improve existing processes, prevent problems and avoid risks.
- Deep knowledge of macOS and Jamf Pro or Cloud.
- Jamf 200 or 300 Certified.
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Basic knowledge of Networking protocols.
- Basic knowledge of Azure AD.
- Basic knowledge of Intune.
- Scripting knowledge of Bash or Python.
- Knowledge of security tools for detection and analysis.
- Nose for IT Cybersecurity risks and trends.
- Good English (both written and spoken)
If you are interested in the opportunity, apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch this short video message for the salary range and more details about the requirements:
Don’t forget to follow me on social media too.
Recruitment license number: 10097-1/2012-0100-848