- Megosztás Facebookon(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Reddit oldalon való megosztásához kattintás ide(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Google+ oldalon való megosztásához kattintás ide(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Pocket oldalon való megosztásához kattintás ide(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Twitter oldalon való megosztásához kattintás ide(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Tumblr oldalon való megosztásához kattintás ide(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Pinterest oldalon való megosztásához kattintás ide(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- WhatsApp megosztásához kattintás ide(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Skype megosztásához kattintás ide(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Telegram megosztásához kattintás ide(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Click to email(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
- Kattints ide a nyomtatáshoz(Új ablakban nyílik meg)
The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Our partner is a market-leading FinTech company with more than 30 years of experience, offices in 9 countries, and a team of over 800 people worldwide. Close to 30 Agile teams work together to build and continuously renew our proprietary platform – built, designed, and developed in-house, to deliver unrivalled data and workflow solutions to our clients. We empower our teams to pick the best tools that help them solve problems, including the newest technologies. This approach enables us to transform mature products into a highly-scalable, cloud-native platform with responsive 21st-century user interfaces.
- An opportunity for a talented, motivated individual to manage a team of testers, supporting the business to ensure that products are released to clients with a high degree of quality and confidence.
- Ownership of Quality Assurance activities, around Agile development life-cycle, coordinating, facilitating, supporting and reporting all testing activities for new releases.
- As a leader in test you will engage and collaborate with a range of teams (i.e. Business, Engineering, IT) on a daily basis, to understand projects, requirements and plans using effective project management skills and to negotiate the ongoing purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Supports own team through an understanding of financial markets, key players and market data.
- Work with the team through the planning and management of test resources, recognize and nurture talent over a continuous period, with focus on strong career development.
- Assess the progress and effectiveness of the test effort.
- Engineering supply a comprehensive range of products distributed across the Investment Banking Management Platform, including web-enabled transactional systems such as Deal Manager, which helps banks optimize deal execution.
- The Test team within an Agile setting, work closely with stakeholders of all levels, throughout the Product lifecycle to support the delivery of quality products to our clients.
- A confident self-starter with a strong sense of responsibility and work ethic.
- Contains a positive outlook and desire to overcome challenges with the ability to adapt your approach to different situations and communicate with diplomacy and advocacy skills.
- Proven experience in testing highly complex web-based systems and working with a variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools preferably within an investment banking environment, along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is a must.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Confident, positive and reliable.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong coaching abilities
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Adaptive approach to changing environment
- Structured and methodical in approach
- Attention to detail
- Works effectively under pressure
- Clear and precise communication
- In-depth test experience of large scale application development
- Practical use of Test analysis and design techniques
- Proven experience of putting together test strategies, specifically including non-functional requirements
- Agile SDLC, usage of test management tools in support of the existing test process
- Proven experience in implementing an effective automation test strategy
- Ability to review architecture, schema and code
- BSc/Msc degree in Computer Science or related discipline
What we can offer:
- Work at the award winning Office of the Year in the heart of the city
- Working for the leading FinTech provider of specialized software and data for investment banks
- Use cutting edge technology (MS) in an Agile environment on global projects
- Personal career development, on-going training and interesting challenges
- Competitive remuneration package
- Support a healthy work life balance
- Free sport and social activities every day
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.
The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
SAP Consultant (BI/BW)
professional for our client operating in the telecom sector.
- Young and friendly team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages (parallel English and German)
- Career opportunities within the company
- Modern and comfortable working environment
- Responsible for the SAP BOBJ Design Studio development lifecycle from design through implementation and production support
- BW design, coding and testing of custom objects based on Functional Design Specifications
- Understanding of Extractors, Complex transformations, DSOs, Infobjects, InfoProviders, Infocubes, multi cubes, multi providers
- WEBI, Universes, Design Studio, data extraction and manipulation from multiple sources and within BusinessObjects
- Creates and supports BEx Queries in SAP BW Data Warehouse based on reporting requirements
- Documents test plans
- Creates transformations, routines, formulas, DTPs, BO scripts
- Integrating with HANA
- Creates technical specifications
- University or college degree
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP BW (e.g. Cube modeling) SAP BW 7.4
- At least 2 years of experience in BO PC (conception, implementation)
- Experience with BO PC 10.0 or higher
- SAP R/3
- Fluency in English or German
- Can work in team and individually as well
- Certificate of good-conduct
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.
On stage Kurucz Benji, one of the dancers of The X Factor, with Miss Iron – Adecco IT Academy 10 opening ceremony