Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
Windows Software Engineer
who will be responsible for designing, and operating a large, global Windows desktop and server infrastructure, which underpins business operations.
- Core infrastructure responsibilities, which require a solid understanding of operating systems, networking, and architectural concepts.
- Scripting and development, which requires experience in building and integrating complex, scalable software systems.
- Communication and client interaction, which is key to ensure that we are aligned with business requirements and delivering world class capability to our global clients, in partnership with our worldwide operations teams that provide 24×7 support and coverage.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Solid computer science fundamentals including networking, operating systems, distributed systems.
Experience in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems, including developing and scripting on those platforms. (e.g. PowerShell, C#, VBScript)
Good understanding of core Windows Infrastructure technologies (e.g. AD, DFSN, DFSR, SCOM, SCCM, CIFS/SMB).
Passion for integrating software components to deliver global-scale solutions.
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, and innovative mindset.
Ability to work with clients, gather requirements, and lead finding solutions.
- IT / Telecom
- IT developer
- Systems engineer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.