Our global partner, a leading financial services company, is looking for a
who will be responsible for designing and implementing Unix infrastructure.
- Identify and develop new solutions to ensure the plant runs smoothly without being hard to manage.
- Designing UNIX servers that build easily, repeatable, and are easily supportable and diagnosable.
- UNIX engineering is constantly evaluating new ways of doing things and creating different solutions for the low-level components that makes the infrastructure tick.
- Configure various system services, in particular DHCP, NTP, and syslog.
- Maintenance and integration of several in-house and Open Source tools.
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of UNIX and/or Linux system fundamentals.
- Strong Perl programming skills, writing secure, testable, and robust code.
- Experienced UNIX System Administrator (Red Hat Linux preferred).
- Effective troubleshooting skills and practical experience with system programming (network/socket, IPC, threads).
- Good knowledge of network protocols.
- IT / Telecom
- IT developer
- Systems engineer
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.