YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson’s Global Service Delivery Center in Budapest is looking for a
System Integration Engineer
for the Tools & Services unit.
Our unit develops various tools supporting services delivered by Ericsson to its customers. The tools cover a wide scope such as network planning, network performance monitoring and secure connection to external networks. As part of the solution development team you will be responsible for design and integration of the connectivity and platform of our solutions.
- Design and configuration of network elements.
- Configuration of servers in a virtual environment.
- Design and integration of security functions.
- Configuration of Linux/Unix machines and kernel.
- Creating scripts for monitoring, deployment and backup functions.
- Writing installation documentations.
- Supporting the deployment projects.
- Participation in FOA activities.
- Travel Required: about 10% of the time.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Hands-on networking, TCP/IP knowledge (Juniper knowledge is an advantage).
- Unix/Linux administration and scripting experience.
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with databases (configuration, installation, troubleshooting).
- Knowledge of server virtualization frameworks.
- Diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Challenging work and outstanding career development.
- Competitive compensation package.
- High standard working conditions.
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic, young team.
1097 Budapest, Könyves K. krt. 11/B
How to apply: