Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
Test Automation Engineers
who will be working in an international environment for our client that creates online payment systems and banking applications.
- Review requirements, specification, user documentation.
- Assure quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Select and develop test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Improve and automate test strategies and software configurations.
- Work with the Development team and DevOps team.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management.
- Research and document bug reports.
- Update test execution status.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Assist the Development Manager in the creation of test project status reports, preparing test plans, budgets, and schedules etc.
- Participate in tester interviews, including administering “audition interviews” for Functional Test Engineer and Test Automation Engineer candidates.
- Provide technical guidance to junior-level test engineers and/or test technicians.
- Bachelor degree in IT related field
- 3-5 years in a similar position
- Experience with load testing tools ( JMeter, Selenium, NeoLoad, WebDriver)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Team player, forward thinker, initiator
- Knowledge of a programming language is a plus
- Good command of English
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.