Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
professional for our client’s international IT team.
What we offer?
- Continuous professional challenges and a chance to improve in a dynamically developing organization.
- Huge flexibility and freedom.
- Flexible working hours.
- Inspirational work environment in the heart of downtown Budapest.
- Conference budget.
- Competitive salary.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining the IT infrastructure working with the development teams.
- Evaluating open source projects, applications, solutions adopting them into the current infrastructure.
- System maintenance work, provide escalated infrastructure support.
- Design, build, and implement solutions through DevOps methodologies.
- Introducing, maintaining monitoring tools.
- Supporting the development teams.
- System configuration using Chef.
- Taking part in major system development related projects like data infrastructure, monitoring, automated scaling solutions, integrations, etc.
- Deep knowledge of LAMP technologies: Linux, Apache, MySQL, Perl/Python/PHP.
- Strong DevOps background.
- Working experience with configuration management systems.
- Understanding and using Continuous Integration.
- Experience in managing highly available distributed systems.
- Experience in monitoring systems.
- Network knowledge and experience.
- Being familiar with virtualization technology.
- Aware of cloud based services and solutions .
- Intermediate English.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.