Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for a
Global Incident Manager
who will be responsible for initial triage and oversight of commercial IT Security and Data incidents. The Global Incident Manager will work with the Global operations manager in strategy and planning for incident management. The Global security incident focal and forensics analyst resources will take functional direction and guidance from the Global incident manager and the Global Operations Manager.
Additionally the Global Incident manager will be responsible for ensuring proper metric and records of incidents are kept, resources are deployed an utilized efficiently and the incident process is executed and effectively handles incidents for the corporation. The Global Incident manager will work cross lines of business to continue to refine and transform the incident process and capabilities in coordination with the Director and Vice President of IT Risk.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- Strong understanding of IT security concepts.
- Security best practices and forensics process is a must.
- Ability to function and act in ambiguous situations.
- Take charge attitude and ability to make sound judgments based on information at hand.
- Experience with networking architecture and protocols.
- Understanding programming, web and middleware technologies.
- IT / Telecom
- IT security
- Project management
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.