The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
Senior Manager of Risk Assessment
who will manage teams of Risk Analysts.
- Supervise reviewing and evaluating processes of control practices of supported entities
- Cooperate with Global Risk Managers to ensure that all scheduled tasks are fully resourced
- Support various (implementation, assessment, monitoring, risk assessment, etc.) processes within the EMEA region
- Continuously support EMEA functional entities in achieving strategic targets
- Attend management meetings to report results and present recommendations
- Manage control related issues within supported entities
- Liaise with partners in order to provide qualitative advices and consultancy
- Develop and maintain a suitable KPI system
- Lead teams of risk analysts and senior risk analysts to support clients in risk management
- Verify the testing methodologies of clients’ self-assessment control processes
- BSc degree in IT
- Proficiency in English
- 3+ years of experience as a Senior Team Leader in risk management
- 5+ years of experience in Audit processes
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.