In the framework of our International Mobility program our global partner, operating in the oil and gas sector, is looking for a
who will be responsible for establishing and leading a project multi-vendor team.
- Accountable for the delivery of a multi-million$ System Integration Project, on time, to agreed quality and within approved budget.
- Management of RFP process for selection of appropriate vendors.
- Management of estimation process for development, product and integration deliverables as input to detailed planning.
- Detailed planning for execution and handover to operations of a major system integration project, including scheduling, establishment of commercial agreements and establishment of Project Controls (Risk and commercial).
- Adherence to Governance requirements, project management methodologies and standards.
- Accountable for Safety and Compliance within the Project.
- Stakeholder Management (Program, Project, Vendor and customer).
- Project Status reporting.
- Inputs to bid preparation and statement of work.
- Project resource and demand management, including sourcing of appropriately skilled resources.
- Management of third party vendors, architecture, solution analyst and test resource within Project.
- 5 + years Project Management experience.
- Proven project initiation experience in a multi-vendor project environments.
- 3 + years’ experience managing system integration or application development projects through the full project lifecycle, Plan – Build – Run(Architecture / Design / Build / test and handover to Operations).
- Excellent team lead and manager, with experience of running teams of 15 plus people and multi-vendor.
- Proven ability to successfully work within large teams and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Track record of delivery in time critical environments.
- Ability to identify risks and potential issues at an early stage and to be highly competent in bringing these to resolution.
- PMBOK or Prince2 qualifications and experience.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas sector.
- IT / Telecom
- Oil and Gas
- Perth, Australia.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.