Our global partner, operating in the manufacturing industry is looking for an
SAP Business Analyst
who will be responsible for business process improvement.
- Develops trusted relationships and works as a liaison with business and plant leadership staffs to understand priorities, requirements and the needs of the organization, suppliers and customers.
- Improves business efficiency, mitigates operational challenges and enables business plans and objectives by identifying and implementing relevant technology and process improvements.
- Provides key participation with the planning and implementation of the ERP modernization program (utilizing SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 7).
- Provides front line business analyst support for continuous operational improvement by leveraging SAP related capabilities.
- Works within and leverages IT teams, systems and capabilities of the global IT organization to solve business needs.
- Understands corporate business imperatives and IT strategy to determine how corporate standard processes and systems should be integrated and deployed within the business unit.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 5-7 years related professional experience in business process improvement or business analyst work with strong manufacturing, shop floor, and financial process understanding required.
- Strong experience, proven knowledge, and skills with SAP Logistics and/or SAP Production and Planning required.
- Experience working in automotive or manufacturing industries highly preferred.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and other quality/operational excellence programs a plus.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle processes, process analysis and visualization skills preferred.
What we offer:
- Direct reporting to global leaders.
- Managing complete programs.
- Working with unique products.
- Multiple career opportunities.
- IT / Telecom
- Győr, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.