Our global manufacturing partner is looking for an
ERP Implementation Specialist
who will be responsible for a global ERP implementation program.
- Actively participate in the design, setup, test, conversion and go-live phases.
- Work with key users, understand business needs, create functional design documents and development specifications.
- Test the solution, help in training sessions.
- Initiate and pursue process improvements to facilitate processing within Dynamics AX and in order to help the users to manage their tasks more efficiently.
- Provide day to day functional support for entities working in Dynamics AX environment worldwide.
- Investigate and analyze upcoming issues and requests coming from the user community and deliver the resolution in a timely manner.
- Fix system issues/bugs and work together with the Microsoft helpdesk if needed.
- Provide the necessary help to the supported users to ensure their smooth administration in Dynamics AX system.
- 5+ years experience with ERP systems (Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics AX).
- Very good communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of Commercial (OE; Shipping; Preparation), Shopfloor and Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Planning.
- Proven experience in implementation or functional support.
- Flexibility with travelling abroad (50% of the working time).
- IT / Telecom
- Budapest region
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.