Our global partner, a prestigious healthcare and pharmaceutical company, is looking for a
Reporting and DM Specialist
who will be responsible for managing all administrative tasks required for preparing and running the satisfaction surveys and you support the analysis the consolidation and the reporting on the survey results and prepare communication material accordingly.
In addition you will be responsible for document management and administration activities within FG including the preparation and lifecycle management of documentation and ensuring auditable project documentation and administration.
What we offer:
- Prestigious pharmaceutical company offering long-term opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Career development.
- Great office location in the heart of Budapest.
- Collecting and tracking change requirements from business partners.
- Performing results analysis using existing reporting tools.
- Preparing communication material like G+ posts, slide decks, emails.
- Managing all administrative tasks to run the annual IT Satisfaction Survey.
- Coordinate, collect and manage list of applications and users.
- Collecting and tracking action items from functions to improve satisfaction.
- Manage document lifecycle.
- Support EDM process and related tool.
- You have University education.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- You have previous experience with office applications, mainly Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides, gDrive, G+ and Google Forms), with reporting tools (Business Objects, Tableau, Excel) and with EDM systems (advantage).
- You have good presentation and communication skills.
- You have structured approach and task management (ability to handle multiple tasks in parallel without dropping anything) with strong focus on quality and timing.
- You have attention to detail and analytical mind-set with outstanding ability to collect and synthesize large amounts of data into a concise, straightforward format.
- You are able to work autonomously.
- You are comfortable working in a virtual team environment.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 291 3089