The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our partner is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Their large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
Our partner’s IT organization is responsible for projects worth millions of dollars and delivering value to our business customers or IT itself. Be it work related to our retail gas stations, the lubricants business for industrial customers, new systems being introduced at manufacturing sites and plants, or introducing cutting edge office productivity, mobility and VR solutions. Our project teams are using our internally developed processes as well as Agile methodologies for delivering the products to their customers. We are looking for people with various levels of experience.
As an Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage and deliver overall project
- Responsible for maximizing the value of the project to the business unit
- Prepare appropriate management review documentation
- Provide continuity of resources to the extent possible through all project stages and during transition into support
- Responsible for obtaining endorsements and approval for project plans
- Assure adequate communication and coordination processes among Stakeholders
- Identify critical issues
- Identify, communicate, and manage project risks
- Ensure compliance with established standards and controls
- Ensure appropriate safety programs, processes and resources are in place
- Define and manage the schedule to achieve project objectives
- Provide numerous in-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many other benefits
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.