The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
ERP Project Manager
professional for its partner operating in the business consulting sector.
As a Project Manager you will drive ERP and CRM implementation projects in various industries throughout Hungary (and in the region). You will work with a team of consultants and developers to deliver custom solutions to our clients. You will typically talk to C-level managers of our clients and their key users and project manager.
The offered challenge:
- Great working atmosphere, young and dynamic team
- Wide range of projects
- Real challenges from the beginning
- Training opportunities, professional development, opportunity to gain Microsoft certifications
- Leading end-to-end Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations, Business Central and CRM system implementation projects.
- Managing the scope from negotiating the client needs until the successful go live.
- Creating project plan, budget and resource plan, track the mutually approved plan both internally and externally.
- Coordinating the consulting activities and managing development and testing of the project applications.
- Making sure that project deliverables are preformed on time and according to the expectations.
- Being the main point of contact for the client in various industries in Hungary (including SMEs and bigger, multinational companies)
- Keeping daily contact with the project team members (consultants, developers, subcontractors, etc.) and clients, plan the project meetings and communicate the status of the project.
- Getting overall knowledge of capabilities and limits of the product, to be able to effectively handle client requests about the system.
- Knowledge of an ERP system (on key user, consultant or project manager level)
- Degree in the field of Economy or IT (or proof of experience in these areas)
- Attention to detail
- Fluent English language knowledge
- Great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- 2-5 years of experience in software implementation
- Project and people management skills, proven track record in leading projects and teams
- Applicable knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point (Visio, Project, Sharepoint and TFS is of advantage)
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.