Our global partner, a dynamically growing competence center that delivers high quality IT and financial services, is looking for an
SAP Project Manager
who will be responsible for assisting in leading the teams that will required to provide support for a complex SAP implementation in their local geography. This includes project planning, resource identification and resource attainment.
- The SAP Project Manager is going to work with local domain leads to develop staffing and coverage plans to support all the necessary shifts, including local domain reps and defect coordinators. They will plan and staff resources to perform Officer of the Desk role, including creating daily status reports, leading daily status meetings and acting as a focal point for all Hypercare related process issues. Plan and implement the training sessions necessary to provide the technical skills and process knowledge required for the resources that will be utilized during the Hypercare phase of the overall project. Besides leading the local team he/she is going to assist with the Move to Production efforts of upcoming releases.
- At least BSc degree in IT.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- 3 years experience in managing complex IT projects in SAP environment.
- 2 years experience in SAP Concepts and Architecture.
- 2 years experience in IT Application Support.
- Basic knowledge in post production support of enterprise-level applications.
- Basic knowledge in Crit. Sit. management.
- Basic knowledge in Rational Tools (Clear Quest, RTC, RQM).
- At least 6 months experience in Organizational Change Management.
- IT / Telecom.
- Project management
- Budapest region, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.