The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for professional
Software Engineers (Data Platform)
who will be responsible for building massively scalable data-crunching systems wrapped in elegant, easy to use APIs you will tackle problems involved in processing, coordinating, and organizing enormous amounts of data. You are going to build systems on the cutting edge of ‘big data’ infrastructure, working with open-source technologies.
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Contribute to the development and testing activities.
- Maintain products and legacy features.
- Customer support.
- Deploy newly developed functionality to pilot customers.
- Continuous improvement of products and processes.
- Product documentation.
- Configuration management.
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Java or Scala programming experience.
- Scripting skills (Perl or Python).
- SQL experience.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Experience in test driven development and continuous integration.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Knowledge of Big Data methodologies.
- Experience in Hadoop and Spark technologies.
- Budapest, Hungary.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CVs in English and Hungarian to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the position and please register yourself at http://www.adecco.hu/hu/allaskeresoknek/regisztracio.