Our global partner, a leading computing and biosciences, is looking for a
who will be responsible for accomplishing project objectives by planning, evaluating and managing project activities.
- Develop project plans in cooperation with the customer, development manager and business analyst.
- Remove impediments and support project team to deliver the product goals and deliverables.
- Present status and developed functionalities in iterations.
- Determine project roles, resource need, staffing, timeframes.
- Work with external contractors or partners if necessary.
- Define clear, understood, accepted and measurable project metrics.
- Create reliable estimates for project deadlines and effort.
- Monitor projects and regularly report progress (percent completed, resource burn, slippage, completion duration and other key project metrics).
- Keep an accurate risk tracking document with and associated mitigation plan.
- Meet project objectives, regarding time, effort and quality.
- Build a knowledge base of company specific project knowledge (templates, processes, methods, typical risks . etc.)
- BSc degree in IT or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with Document Management Systems.
- 2+ year experience in managing software projects.
- Scrum knowledge.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- IT / Telecom
- Project manager
- Budapest, Hungary.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.